International Rescue Committee (IRC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Field Coordinator (Borno) Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for International Rescue Committee (IRC) Field Coordinator (Borno) Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Field Coordinator (Borno)|
|Recruitment Agency||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Borno|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- Master’s degree preferred (management-related or general operations preferred);
- Minimum of five years’ experience managing operations and/or projects in INGOs in developing countries, preferably in Africa;
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills, including team management and staff development;
- Experience in field office management, including programs, supply chain, HR, administration and security management, preferably in conflict-impacted settings;
- Excellent management, organizational, interpersonal, and cross-cultural communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills, preferably including negotiations and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong socio-political analysis skills, with demonstrated ability to assess the impact of dynamic contexts on an INGO, and vice versa;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook;
- Flexibility, ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Fluency in English;
- Commitment to IRC Way.
Specific Security Situation/Housing:
- The Borno Field Coordinator will be expected to respect the various security protocols in place in country. Borno State is currently in a security context that requires clear contingency planning, with the possibility of hibernation or evacuation. A government curfew exists and staff are required to be in the hotel or guesthouse by curfew; this is subject to change depending on changes in context.
- Borno Field Coordinator Management in Partnership relationships
- As detailed in the MiP Playbook; the Field Coordinator will work with each MiP relationship on each of the following:
- Conduct a handshake meeting with the co-manager to establish decision rights summarized in an MoU;
- Work in a tripartite manner on annual planning and priorities;
- Work in a tripartite manner through the Performance Management and Evaluation process;
- Hold routine tripartite meetings as appropriate for each role, be they weekly, monthly or quarterly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply