Telecommunications Servicing Company invites CV application for Field Operator Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Field Operator|
|Agency Name||Telecommunications Servicing Company|
|Requirements:||OND / HND / B.Sc in a Science / Engineering discipline|
|Experience:||10 to 15yrs hands-on experience in field production operations in a reputable oil and gas company.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||20th February, 2020|
Telecommunications Servicing Company has published job vacancies advertisement for Field Operator. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Field Operator
- OND / HND / B.Sc in a Science / Engineering discipline
- 10 to 15yrs hands-on experience in field production operations in a reputable oil and gas company.
- Ability to work with a multi-discipline production team.
- Possession of General HSE certificate and CWI experience will be an added advantage.
- Facility safety enforcement including Risk identification/mitigation, work crew communication and buddy system
- knowledge in safe work practices and use of SOPs
- Flowstation and Gasplant operations including Well testing, APM, Facility start-up, stabilization, monitoring and shutdown.
- Deep knowledge of wellhead systems (installation, completion and testing/troubleshooting of various components and seals)
- Experience in operations of field Control and safeguarding systems (pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic) including sensors,
- transmitters, actuators and valves.
- Knowledge in fluid dynamics and mechanics.
- Interpretation of process engineering flow schemes and process drawings.
Application Last Date: 20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply