Lumos Nigeria invites application for Field Service Coordinator Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Field Service Coordinator|
|Agency Name||Lumos Nigeria|
|Requirements:||HND / BSc Engineering / Sciences
Minimum of 3 year working experience in a co-ordination/planning capacity
|Experience:||Minimum of 3 year working experience with Solar Energy Systems with Telecoms an added advantage|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||6th March, 2020|
Lumos Nigeria System published job vacancies advertisement for Field Service Coordinator. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Field Service Coordinator
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- HND / BSc Engineering / Sciences
- Minimum of 3 year working experience in a co-ordination/planning capacity
- Minimum of 3 year working experience with Solar Energy Systems with Telecoms an added advantage
- Customer service or process management experience (not less than 3 years)
- Understanding of the principles of CRM and Customer Management
- Understanding of the principles of Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Understand Solar Systems and Product Development principles
- Proven record of achieving business success
- Good oral and written communication skills; Report writing, Presentation
- Experience in Delighting Customers / Clients.
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.):
- Result and service orientation
- Ability to travel during work when required
- People Management; good with people – calm mien, good at building relationships
- Analytical minded
- Ability to work under pressure
- Conflict management and team building skills
- Attention to detail
- High quotient of integrity.
Application Last Date: 6th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.