One Acre Fund invites Field Specialist Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Field Specialist|
|Agency Name||One Acre Fund|
|Job Location:||Minna, Nigeria|
|Requirements:||We are seeking someone with at least 2 years of work experience and demonstrates a passion for international development.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
One Acre Fund has published job vacancies advertisement for Field Specialist. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Field Specialist
- We are seeking someone with at least 2 years of work experience and demonstrates a passion for international development.
Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Commitment to the mission of eradicating food insecurity across Nigeria.
- Work experiences in agricultural environment or field-based roles in northern-Nigerian preferred.
- Identify and offer solutions when problems arise across the program.
- Comfortable celebrating failure when it leads to learning.
- Experience using data and Goals to monitor performance and support decision-making.
- Leadership and mentorship experience, preferably some experience leading field-based individuals / teams and providing professional development support for others.
- Efficiency with MS Office, and excellent verbal and written communication skills—conversational, email, and written; ability to translate technical and complex concepts into concise and easily understandable language.
- Language: English and Hausa is required
- Commensurate with experience
- Health insurance, paid time off
Sponsor International Candidates:
- No; Must have existing rights to work in Nigeria
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals.
- You’ll shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Application Last Date: Not Specified.