Danish Refugee Council (DRC) invites application for Finance Assistant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Program Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Agency Name||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Job Location:||Mubi, Adamawa|
|Requirements:||At least two years’ work experience in the field of finance/accounting/bookkeeping in an INGO or the commercial sector.|
|Experience:||Hands-on experience/skills in MS Excel (experience in working with formulas)|
|How to Apply:||Online|
|Application Deadline:||20th February, 2020|
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) published job vacancies advertisement for Finance Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- At least two years’ work experience in the field of finance/accounting/bookkeeping in an INGO or the commercial sector.
- Hands-on experience/skills in MS Excel (experience in working with formulas)
- University Degree in Finance / Accounting / Commerce / Business Administration.
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivated, proactive and able to accomplish set deadlines.
- Willing to meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with the Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for tax returns.
Application Last Date: 20th February, 2020.
Leave a Reply