Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) released notification regarding Finance Assistant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Agency Name||Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)|
|Job Location:||Monguno, Borno|
|Qualification:||University degree in Finance, Accounting, or another relevant degree|
|Experience:||Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position (NGOs/private companies)|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||17th April, 2020|
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) has published job vacancies advertisement for Finance Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
- Language skills: Fluent in Hausa and English, intermediate in Kanuri is appreciated
- Education degree:University degree in Finance, Accounting, or another relevant degree
- Work experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position (NGOs/private companies)
- Knowledge and skills: Good analytical and writing skills
- Computer skills: Good knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Outlook. Excellent in Excel
- Strong motivation to help people in need
- Accounting and finance
- Well organized
- Ability to take initiative to deal with difficulties encountered in daily work
- Ability to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation within a mission or the organization itself
- Autonomy, neutrality, hard worker
- Able to manage stress and pressure
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply