RTI International invites application for Finance Assistant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Agency Name||RTI International|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related fields and 1 year of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||21st March, 2020|
RTI International published job vacancies advertisement for Finance Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Minimum Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related fields and 1 year of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office- Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to obtain proper security clearances as noted by contracts.
Application Last Date: 21st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit by e-mail only an Application Letter and a CV as One Single Word document to: [email protected] On the subject LINE of your email you should only put the Position title (no other text should be on this subject line).