Job Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Project: Global Fund
Job Location: Anambra
Requirements: University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 23rd December, 2019
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020 for Finance Assistant
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
AHNi Nigeria Finance Assistant Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Finance Assistant
- Under the direction of the Assistant Accountant, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for varying diversified accounts payable and reporting functions, supports the Assistant Accountants in the review of all payment requests and determines the propriety and accuracy of all expenditures
- Assures completeness of supporting documentation and coding in accordance with AHNi policies and procedures.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
Application Last Date: 23rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.