Job Title: Finance Business Partner – Jumia
Job Location Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2019
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s in finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- At least 5-year experience of related commercial finance and FP&A work experience preferable in a FMCG company
- Finance Business Partnering experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in Supply Chain Accounting and Controls.
- Experience in annual strategic plan and business planning.
- Well versed dealing with similar stakeholders from Operations/Supply Chain/Buying.
- Strong Data & Analytics experience – Advanced Excel, VBA/SQL skills required
- Experience with the identification of risks and opportunities in the PnL.
- Experience managing a large and complex set of stakeholders
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.