RTI International released notification regarding Finance Manager recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Agency Name||RTI International|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||30th April, 2020|
RTI International has published job vacancies advertisement for Finance Manager. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- M.Sc + 6 years or B.Sc + 8 years of experience in Finance, Management, Economics, Public Accounting / Administration, or Certified Public Accounting
- At least 3 years serving in a senior management capacity with Finance and Operations.
- Demonstrated experience working with donor-funded projects in finance, operations and / or administration preferred.
- Experience working on USG-funded projects (CDC, USAID, PEPFAR, MCC) is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong management experience including budget development and oversight, and financial reporting
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates leadership, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates ability to create and maintain effective working relations with a variety of project partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English required.
- Demonstrates ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- We offer a highly competitive renumeration.
Application Last Date: 30th April, 2020.