Idmibok International (360HSDC) released notification regarding Finance Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Finance Officer|
|Agency Name||Idmibok International (360HSDC)|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||23rd April, 2020|
Idmibok International (360HSDC) has published job vacancies advertisement for Finance Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration or any other related field is required; an advanced degree from a recognized institution will be an advantage.
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated financial accounting experience in a structured organization; previous experience with an international nonprofit organization will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting software such as QuickBooks Pro Accounting Software, Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Previous experience in a PEPFAR funded award is required
- Proficiency in Excel software required
- A high degree of integrity, accountability, energy and flexibility
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Address your Application letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC),