Oil and Gas Company interested and eligible candidates for Financial Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Oil and Gas Company Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Recruitment Agency||Oil and Gas Company|
|How to Apply|
30th September, 2020
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- ICAN, ACA or ACCA certification is required. Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience. Experience working/auditing an oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Tax and IFRS is required.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV and a passport photograph/picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Financial Accountant’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply