Norrenberger Financial Group released notification regarding Financial Operations Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Financial Operations Officer|
|Agency Name||Norrenberger Financial Group|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||1st June, 2020|
Norrenberger Financial Group has published job vacancies advertisement for Financial Operations Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Financial Operations Officer
- An Operations Officer job involves planning and supervising all the operational functions of a company
- An Operations Officer is responsible for all administrative functions, including operations, management, process improvement, identifying various compliance issues and strategic planning and development.
Job Competencies (a job analysis must be conducted to determine what skills an employee needs to be successful on the role):
- 5+ years experience in operations preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other operational software
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good internal relationship building.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
Application Last Date: 1st May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Leave a Reply