Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) invites application for Financial Performance Management Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Financial Performance Management Officer|
|Agency Name||Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)|
|Requirements:||Minimum of 2-5years Post-NYSC work experience in financial control of a bank or financial services firm, top firm of auditors or Investment Management Company|
|Experience:||University degree with emphasis on Economics, Finance & Accounting or any other numerate courses (sciences and Engineering)|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||5th March, 2020|
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) published job vacancies advertisement for Financial Performance Management Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Financial Performance Management Officer
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2-5years Post-NYSC work experience in financial control of a bank or financial services firm, top firm of auditors or Investment Management Company
- University degree with emphasis on Economics, Finance & Accounting or any other numerate courses (sciences and Engineering)
- At least one relevant professional qualifications e g ACCA, ACA will be an advantage.
- Numeric Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Internal controls and operational risks knowledge/skills
- Good process skills
- High proficiency in the use of key business applications
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Good time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to generate trust and respect from staff and external stakeholders
Application Last Date: 5th March, 2020.