REGISTER FOR FIRS RECRUITMENT 2021 NEWS
To know immediately about the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment news update, FIRS application form, registration process, salary structure, and upcoming Firs News, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Subscribe free BOF News
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Firs Recruitment 2021: Is Federal Inland Revenue Service portal – www.firs.gov.ng recruitment 2021 open for new positions? Read this page for updates and current status.
Federal Inland Revenue Service is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria. That’s why many Nigerians want to work in this agency. Candidates who are seeking for Firs Jobs 2021 can get the current federal government recruitment opportunities for both fresher’s and experienced.
At Voice of Nigeria we will ensure that all the Firs recruitment 2021 updates get notified to all our visitors. We regularly visit the Federal Inland Revenue Service portal (www.firs.gov.ng) to ensure that none of the recruitment updates get missed out in our website. Read this guide to get every essential information and current status about Firs Application 2021.
What is Firs
The Federal Inland Revenue Service is popularly known by short name Firs. The primary responsibility of this agency is collecting tax and accounting for tax for Federal Government Nigeria. The core values of the agency are Professionalism, Integrity, Efficiency and last but not least Ownership & Collecting Responsibility. Login official portal www.firs.gov.ng portal to know more about vision, mission, core values, management, services, recruitment and etc..
Detailed info on Firs recruitment portal, application form, registration, selection, how to apply and shortlisting are provided here.
Firs Recruitment 2021 Updates
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that federal government will soon approve the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2021. Once www.first.gov.ng recruitment 2021 portal open for registration, all our readers will get notify by email. Subscribe nigeriarecruitmentform free job alert service to get regular updates on upcoming jobs in Nigeria.
Current Status: Currently Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is not open for new registration. According to our trusted sources agency has no plans to start recruitment registration in 2021. It is expected that Firs recruitment portal will be opened middle of the year. Frequently check this article to get upcoming and current job opportunities.
How to get email alert when Firs Form Out?
Do you want to receive emails every time when the federal government opens the form for recruitment?
At Voiceofnigeria.org.ng we have started email alert service which is fee for everyone. By subscribing the job alert service you can immediately know the new and upcoming federal government recruitment programs.
Many qualified Nigerians are still unemployed because they do not receive job notification alert at the right time. By subscribing this service you will not miss any FG job.
In order to subscribe just enter your email id and click on notify me button.
An activation link will be sent to your registered email.
Below are general requirements as per last advertisement.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics,
- Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
- Nigeria Postal Service
- Nigeria Custom Service
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria
- P-Yes Registration – www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NNPC Recruitment Form
Alert will be sent when the Firs registration opens. At that time, the first thing to do is check the eligibility. Candidates who have been found eligible can register. You will not be able to get a job without registering. In the next section we will discuss on how to apply.
How to Apply for First Recruitment 2021
Updates: Before discuss, let’s check the current status: Currently Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is not inviting new applications.
- Below is registration process as per last recruitment.
- First login to Firs portal – www.firs.gov.ng recruitment 2021
- Read about current recruitment, requirements and method of application
- After satisfied you can proceed for application registration
- Click on “Apply” link and create your profile.
- Login with user name and password
- Fill the correct details in application form.
- Double check the form.
- Don’t let any mandatory column blank.
- After satisfied submit your application form.
- What’s Next
After successful submission, you must follow-up your application. Regularly check your email id for updates about names of shortlisted candidates, screening etc and frequently visit official portal www.fris.gov.ng. We will also update this page when Fris list of shortlisted candidates out. For regular updates on Firs Recruitment 2021 subscribe our email newsletter and push notification service.