First Bank Nigeria Loans for Nigerians
Discover our loans and mortgages tailored to provide capital for you to start your new business venture, own your dream home or upgrade your car.
Buying your first home, constructing or simply renovating? Our flexible home loan will give you the financial boost you need to support your project.
- Available to individuals with verifiable and steady income flow
- Maximum tenor is 20 years, subject to retirement age of 60 years
- Simplified documentation
- Minimum down payment of below 30%, subject to the location
- Competitive interest rates
- No equity contribution is required for Home Equity Refinancing
- Property to be financed must be residential and not for commercial purpose.
- Application letter
- Personal Home Loan Application form
- Last three months payslip
- Statement of accounts
- Applicant’s letter of total emolument
- Confirmation of applicant’s employer on FBN-approved list
- Valid title document
- Letter for irrevocable domiciliation of salary for the duration of the facility.
How To apply for the Personal Home Loan:
- Download the Home Loan Application Form from this link https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal/loans/personal-home-loans/
- Complete the form and submit at the nearest FirstBank branch