First Bank of Nigeria is hiring for their 2023 Service Executive Programme (SECP 8).
This is a full-time job available everywhere in Nigeria.
Keep reading to learn about the job requirements, how to apply, and other important details.
Apply by the mentioned deadline
Overview of First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, popularly known as FirstBank, stands as Nigeria’s leading financial service organization. It boasts an impressive record with the highest assets and earnings in the country. Over 10 million customers trust FirstBank with their accounts. They run more than 750 branches that offer a wide variety of financial services for both individual and corporate needs. Beyond Nigeria, FirstBank has set its footprint internationally through branches like FBN Bank in London, Paris, and other African countries. They also have offices in places like Johannesburg, Beijing, and Abu Dhabi.
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Updates
Updates: Reliable sources say First Bank of Nigeria will hire in Sep/Oct 2023. Once we get more details about the job, requirements, and application process, we’ll update here. Make sure to apply by the given date.
Also, sign up with your email to get regular updates
Current Status: First Bank of Nigeria is now hiring for their 2023 Service Executive Programme (SECP 8). See below for details:
Exciting Opportunity: Service Executive Conversion Programme
Are you ready for a big career move? Here’s a chance for you!
Position: Service Executive Conversion Programme – SECP 8
Ref No: 930
Where: All across Nigeria
Work Type: Full-time
Who Can Apply?
Here’s a list of what FirstBank is looking for:
- Educational Background: You need a B.Sc Degree with at least Second Class Lower or an HND with Upper Credit. Make sure your institution is recognized by NUC or other official bodies.
- Age Limit: You should be 32 years old or younger.
- Additional Qualifications: If you have higher degrees or qualifications like ACA, ACCA, CPA, it’s a plus!
- FirstBank Experience: You must have at least 1 year of experience working in the bank, but not in a core staff role.
- Moral and Ethical Standards: You should have a clean record. No disciplinary issues.
- NYSC: You need proof of the mandatory NYSC scheme or an Exemption Certificate.
Skills That Will Make You Shine
- Great at talking and writing
- Good with people and can manage relationships
- Sharp and can think deeply about things
- Driven to get things done and get results
- Can think outside the box and solve problems
- Can work well with a team
- Knows what’s going on in the global financial world
- Can use MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint really well
Mark your calendar: 3rd October, 2023 (09:01 PM). That’s the last day to apply!
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like you and you want to take the next step, click here to apply online. Don’t miss this great chance
Sign up free with your email to get updates on the selection process, shortlisted candidates, and other job news.