Job Recruitment at ACTED
Job Location: Borno
Requirements: University degree or advanced training/ course in Business Administration, sociology, social work, international affairs, humanitarian or related field
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 13th December, 2019
ACTED Recruitment 2019/2020 for Fleet Assistant
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
ACTED Fleet Assistant Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Fleet Assistant
- The Fleet Assistant is responsible to facilitate the operations in Maiduguri through facilitation of procurements as well as the oversight of transport planning, asset management and stock management of ACTED.
- Good use of Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of humanitarian/civil society issues in the country and the region.
- 3 years working experience, in the field of Fleet Management/Logistics/Procurement is required
- University degree or advanced training/ course in Business Administration, sociology, social work, international affairs, humanitarian or related field
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages.
- Previous working experience with humanitarian agencies
- Experience working with displaced populations.
- Contract length: 4 Months possibility of extension
- Level: E1-1 (national contract)
- Start date: As soon as possible/Desirable
Application Deadline: 13th December, 2019.