Fast Growing Fintech Organization invites application for Fraud Investigator Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Fraud Investigator|
|Agency Name||Fast Growing Fintech Organization|
|Job Location:||Ibadan, Oyo|
|Requirements:||OND / BSc in any course in the Sciences or Social Science|
|Experience:||Candidates with legal, public security (military or police) background or previous experience in financial/commercial investigations are preferred|
|Salary:||N 60,000 – N 70,000 Monthly.|
|How to Apply:||Forward CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||15th February, 2020|
Fast Growing Fintech Organization has published job vacancies advertisement for Fraud Investigator . Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Fraud Investigator
- Has a strong planning, logical analysis and excellent problem-solving ability
- Can work independently, displays objective judgment and investigation skills
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has working knowledge of MS Office Package
- Must be aware of the legal limits of private investigation and must be strictly confidential about the contents of investigation
- Positive, self-driven, resilient and can work under pressure.
- OND / BSc in any course in the Sciences or Social Science
- Candidates with legal, public security (military or police) background or previous experience in financial/commercial investigations are preferred
Salary: Salary Range: N 60,000 – N 70,000 Monthly.
Application Last Date: 15th February, 2020.
Apply online (docs)