Front Desk Assistant
Job Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Project: Global Fund
Job Location: Anambra
Requirements: University Degree, recognized equivalent or HND. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 23rd December, 2019
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020 for Front Desk Assistant
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
AHNi Nigeria Front Desk Assistant Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Front Desk Assistant
- The Front Desk Assistant will support the Accountant and departmental staff in the provision of administrative and logistical services to the project staff.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University Degree, recognized equivalent or HND
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Application Last Date: 23rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.