Cypress Leasing and Investments Nigeria Limited invites Front Desk / Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Front Desk / Customer Service Officer|
|Agency Name||Cypress Leasing and Investments Nigeria Limited|
|Exp and Skills:||—|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||15th April, 2020|
Cypress Leasing and Investments Nigeria Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Front Desk / Customer Service Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Front Desk / Customer Service Officer
- Greet visitors appropriately
- Determine visitors needs in a professional manner
- Maintain visitors’ register
- Offer refreshments to visitors where appropriate
- Direct visitors to contact person/appropriate meeting room
- Ensure backup when absent from reception table
- Ability to maintain composure with difficult consumers. Must remain professional at all times
Answer Phone Calls:
- Answer phone calls in a timely and polite manner
- Determine purpose of the call
- Deal with visitors queries and provide correct information
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Manage Mail/Customer Service:
- Reply electronic mail and sort all paper mails accordingly.
- Prepare outgoing mail for pick up or courier
- Organize courier deliveries
- Perform live chat and email correspondence with customers.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a visibility on all Cypress Social Media platforms with appropriate content posted daily
- Send out reminders to all customers on maturing obligations and rentals with proper alignment with Accounts/Finance
- Follow up with all customer related vendors such as Debt recovery agents ensuring all reports are sent to Management as when due
- Sift through all in-bound mails from customers and vendors and re-direct appropriately to officers in-house
- Handle ALL customer related issues with proper guidance from Management
- Monitor people coming & going through the reception doors
- Issue visitor passes where appropriate
- Be aware of & report suspicious activity.
- Book meeting room
- Inform participants
- Set up meeting with necessary refreshments & equipment
- Organize catering for meeting
- Prepare correspondence & documents
- Organise mailings
- Schedule & follow up on appointments
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Reception Area Maintenance:
- Keep reception area clear & neat
- Maintain & organize reading materials
- Any other schedule or work as deyermined by your supervisor or management.
Application Last Date: 15th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.