Phase 3 Telecom Limited released an advertisement regarding Front Desk Manager recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Front Desk Manager|
|Recruitment Agency||Phase 3 Telecom Limited|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
28th July, 2020
Phase 3 Telecom Limited Front Desk Manager Jobs 2020
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
- As the first point of contact for Phase3, the front office manager must ensure provision of first class customer service to clients and visitors of Phase 3 whilst providing administrative support across the organization.
- Maintain filing and record keeping system for the CA department.
- Distribute stationery items and supply same to departments as needs arise.
- Create a welcoming ambiance ensuring visitors are comfortable and promptly attended to by relevant officers.
- Ensure smooth running of operations at the front office working smartly to avoid overcrowding the front area.
- Maintain a courteous cordiality with clients/suppliers and visitors to the Company.
- Where necessary, assign office assistants to escort visitors to relevant offices.
- Ensure general telephone inquiries are answered courteously and professionally; promptly directing inquiries and phone calls to appropriate personnel.
- Liaise with relevant staff and travel agents where need be to arrange official travels outside the head-office.
- Make Hotel bookings or alternative accommodation arrangement for guests and visitors of Phase3 Telecom.
- Receive incoming mail correspondence and ensure prompt distribution of same through the office assistants.
- Ensure prompt distributions of daily newspapers to relevant departments.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by HCA.
Academic and Education Background:
- ND / HND in Administration or any other discipline
- 1 years’ experience in customer service or a related discipline
Knowledge & Skills:
- Great interpersonal skills and customer-centricism
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free