Silver Crest School has invited interested and eligible candidates for Front Desk Officer / Administrative Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Silver Crest School Front Desk Officer / Administrative Officer Recruitment 2020 acan go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Front Desk Officer / Administrative Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Silver Crest School|
|Job Location:||Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
21st August, 2020
- Communicate with parents and stakeholders
- Represent and maintain the schoolТs image and reputation
- Support faculty with training, enrichment, and goal-setting
- Complete job functions on computers using online communications, spreadsheets, word processors, and other automated tools
- Supervise care of the facility
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal standards
- Prepare for the upcoming school year during the holiday
- Required: A Degree in any field.
- Desirable: Other professional qualification would be an added advantage.
The suitable candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a school environment.
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organisational, research and IT skills.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- History of personal achievement.
- In addition, the candidate must be:
- Attentive to detail
- Compassionate and caring
- Empathetic and sociable
- Highly diplomatic
- Adept at planning and organizing
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: [email protected] clearly stating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free