E-commerce Company has invited interested and eligible candidates for Front Desk Officer recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for E-commerce Company Front Desk Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Front Desk Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||E-commerce Company|
|Job Location:||Lagos, Nigeria|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
19th September, 2020
Job Category: Junior Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Administration
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Keeping the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greetand welcome guests
- Answering questions and resolving complaints
- Answeringand or redirecting all incoming calls
- Receiving letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Preparing outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Checking, sorting and forwarding emails
- Taking up other duties as may be assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Why work with us?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- OND preferred
- Only young female applicants of not more than 25 years should apply
- Candidate must be good looking, smart, Tech savvy and personable
- Applicants should ideally be living within Ikeja and environs
- Proficient in the use of English Language (oral and written)
- Fair knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent full or portrait sized pictures and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Front Desk Officer” as the subject of the mail on or before the above closing date. All CVs should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply