Redwire Marketing Consulting Nigeria Limited invites Front Desk Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Front Desk Officer|
|Agency Name||Redwire Marketing Consulting Nigeria Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Redwire Marketing Consulting Nigeria Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Front Desk Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Administration, Management or related field
- 1 – 2 years work experience in customer service or an administrative role.
- Knowledge of office administration
- Knowledge of office management and bookkeeping
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and documenting information.
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Ability to cope with pressures and setbacks
- High attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Learning and researching
- Problem-solving & Multitasking
- MS Office proficiency
- We’re seeking an individual that is not just the most talented, but also that is best suited to our corporate culture.
- Millennial- A confident, ambitious and youthful individual, aged between 22 and 28 years old.
- World View- Well exposed, well-traveled, reads books and has an opinion on a wide variety of subjects.
- Creative- An innately creative thinker that blends strategy with implementation.
- Passion- An energetic individual, who displays a sufficient amount of passion and verve for life.
- Location- For good work-life balance, lives within good proximity to our office in Oniru, Victoria Island.
Application Last Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.