Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Front Desk / Receptionist recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited Front Desk / Receptionist Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Front Desk / Receptionist|
|Recruitment Agency||Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited|
|Job Location:||Abuja (FCT)|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
11th September, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including guest, stakeholder and customer relations services.
- Greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Will also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard; Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them an office or boardroom to meet in.
- Arrange appointments. Update appointment calendars. Schedule meetings, trainings and KDS sessions.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Daily reports on status of deliverables
- Daily reports to line supervisor on challenges, solutions and recommendations for effectiveness.
- Weekly Reports to the Human Resources Department on activities, challenges, solutions and recommendations for effectiveness.
- Monthly reports on projects worked and achievements
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply