FRSC Recruitment 2023 Updates
The FRSC recruitment portal – recruitment.frsc.gov.ng is currently inviting job applications for the year 2023.
How to Get Alert When New FRSC Recruitment Form 2023 is Out?
To stay updated on the latest FRSC recruitment information, candidates can subscribe to a free job alert service. This service provides information about FRSC recruitment and all federal government job information in the candidate’s registered email.
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
FRSC Recruitment 2023 Details
1. Road Marshal Assistant II
- Minimum of 5 credits required
- Acceptable exams: SSCE / GCE (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB)
- English Language and Mathematics are compulsory.
2. Road Marshal Assistant III at FRSC
- Minimum of 3 credits required
- Acceptable exams: SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB
- English Language credit is compulsory.
3. Marshal Inspector I at FRSC
- Double qualifications in RN & RM required
- Acceptable specializations: Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographers
- Qualifications must be obtained from recognized institutions.
4. Officer Cadre at FRSC
First Degree / HND required
Qualification must be obtained from recognized institutions of learning
NYSC discharge certificate / exemption certificate is mandatory.
5. Officer (MBBS) Cadre at FRSC
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in Medicine
- Discharge Certificate.
6. Marshal Inspector II (CONPASS 07) at FRSC
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) required in relevant disciplines
- Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) qualification is mandatory.
- Statement of Result must not be beyond 5 years.
7. Artisan and Tradesman at FRSC
- Minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB required.
- Trade Test and/or other professional certificates accepted.
- Drivers and riders must possess the appropriate class of driver’s licence.
8. Marshal Inspector III at FRSC
- National Diploma (ND)
- Senior Community Health Extension
- Workers Certificate (CHEW
- Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Dental Technicians.
- Driver and Rider at FRSC
9. Driver & Rider
- Candidates MUST have appropriate class of valid National Driver’s License
- Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- Attempted SSCE / GCE (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB).
This page has been created to help candidates successfully complete their FRSC Recruitment 2023 online application.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment
Many candidates are asking questions about how to complete their online application for the Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC 2023 recruitment activity.
Steps to Complete Application
There are two steps to complete the FRSC Recruitment 2023 online application portal.
- Go to the FRSC recruitment portal recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and select the position you wish to apply for.
- Complete the application form and submit it.
- After successful submission, you will receive a message containing your login information (username and password).
- Follow the instructions in the email you received to log in to the recruitment portal using the information provided.
- Your password is your application ID, and your username is your email address.
- Once you have logged in, change your password to a secure one.
- To complete the remaining steps, go to “my application” and click the “complete application” link.
- Using a computer is recommended for a better user experience.
- If you don’t have a computer, you can set your phone’s Chrome browser to a desktop site or visit a cybercafé for assistance.
Application Closing Date:
The application closing date is 24th April, 2023.