The Federal University Lokoja admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available on JAMB CAPS.
If you participated in the admission process and applied for admission to one of the programs or departments offered by the university, it is crucial to check the admission list to determine if you have been shortlisted.
The management of the university would like to inform all candidates that they can access the admission list on JAMB CAPS.
Here’s how to check the admission status on JAMB CAPS:
- Log in to JAMB e-facility website – https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility – using your registered email and password.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” and select “FULokoja Admission List”.
- Access your CAPS and click on “Admission Status”.
- Check if you have been offered admission. If you have, then you need to respond within 48 hours to accept or reject the offer.
Please note that admission to the university will be processed in two categories:
Candidates who have been admitted into their preferred program should proceed to accept or reject the admission offer.
Candidates who have been transferred to a different program than their preferred program must accept or reject the transfer offer. If they accept the transfer offer, they must also accept the admission offer in the new program.
It’s also important to note:
i. Admissions will be uploaded in batches, so it’s recommended to check your admission status regularly on JAMB e-facility.
ii. Checking your admission status and accepting or rejecting the transfer/admission offer is best done at a JAMB-Accredited CBT Centre or JAMB Office. Checking through your mobile device, laptop or cybercafe may not yield accurate results.
Guidelines for 2022/2023 Fresh Student Online Registration
All newly admitted students are informed that the university portal is open for the 2022/2023 online registration exercise. To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate, you must meet the following conditions:
- Your admission must have been approved on JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- You must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by JAMB.
- Before commencing the registration process, please carefully read the following guidelines:
STEP 1: ACCEPTING THE OFFER
Visit the university’s website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME, then log in using your JAMB Registration Number to confirm your admission status.
Once confirmed, click on “Pay Now” to process the payment for the acceptance charge of N20,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment).
Return to the university’s website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal to confirm your payment.
You will be given a school email address, which will be the official means of communication.
Print your admission letter and letter of undertaking.
STEP 2: O’LEVEL RESULT VERIFICATION
- Log in to the University website
- Go to Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal – Submit O’Level
- Supply your O’level exam and scratch card details
- Check your email for confirmation of successful submission
- Failure to submit the correct details will result in automatic disqualification
STEP 3: PAYMENT O SCHOOL CHARGES
- Visit Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal
- Log in with JAMB Registration Number
- Click on “Pay Now” to process payment using REMITA services
- Confirm payment on Student Portal
- Print out School Charges receipt and Student Bio-Data Form (Form 01)
- Keep all printed documents for future submission
STEP 4. MEDICAL CERTIICATE AND COURSE REGISTRATION(to be done on resumption)
- Visit University Health Services Centre for medical fitness test
- Complete Course Registration online on Student Portal
- Seek advice from Department Level Coordinator before completing the Form
STEP 5. PHYSICAL CLEARANCE
- Submit required documents to Departmental Administrative Officer
- Submit a copy of Student Bio-Data Form and School Charges Receipt to:
a. Students Affairs Division
b. University Library
c. Sports Unit
d. University Health Services Centre
e. University Counseling Centre
f. Security Unit
Failure to present the required documents will result in withdrawal of offer of admission
- Monitor payment process to ensure its successful completion
- Beware of impostors and fraudsters
- Report any fraudulent act or suspicion immediately
- Handle your ATM and bank details with caution
Note: A copy of payment receipt will be sent to your registered email address on the portal as confirmation of successful payment process.