Google Nigeria invites application for Public Policy and Government Relations Manager Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Program Title:||Public Policy and Government Relations Manager|
|Agency Name||Google Nigeria|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.|
|Experience:||Experience working with or in government, politics, or a regulatory agency.|
|Other:||Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently and idiomatically.|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by mail|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Google Nigeria published job vacancies advertisement for Public Policy and Government Relations Manager. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Public Policy and Government Relations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with or in government, politics, or a regulatory agency.
- Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in policy related to economic and digital growth, the impact of internet, and technology on society and economy.
- Knowledge of the tech sector or the key issues impacting the web (e.g., economic growth, intellectual property, innovation and entrepreneurship policy, online safety media policy, free expression).
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment and manage projects and relationships in multiple countries.
- Ability to manage complex technical and policy issues.
- Excellent personal, political, analytical and organizational skills.
Application Last Date: Not Specified.