Google Nigeria Recruitment 2019: Google Nigeria Job Recruitment Form 2019 Form out for Public Policy & Government Relations Manager (English, French)
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Google Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Updates and Current Status
Public Policy and Government Relations Manager (English, French)
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and lead public policy campaigns across the full range of policy areas that impact Google and the web (e.g., technology innovation, free expression, access, privacy, intellectual property, and copyright).
- Engage directly with politicians and policy-makers.
- Engage governments and other stakeholders, particularly on issues of regional relevance.
- Travel within the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with or in government, politics, or a regulatory agency.
- Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in policy related to economic and digital growth, the impact of internet, and technology on society and economy.
- Knowledge of the tech sector or the key issues impacting the web (e.g., economic growth, intellectual property, innovation and entrepreneurship policy, online safety media policy, free expression).
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment and manage projects and relationships in multiple countries.
- Ability to manage complex technical and policy issues.
- Excellent personal, political, analytical and organizational skills.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.