Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Governance Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Governance Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Governance Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Political Science or any other related field
- 4 years of work or volunteer experience in community development and mobilization.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Computer skills required.
- Required Languages – English, Hausa,
- Travel – Must be willing to travel up to 75 %.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good time management skills with ability to work on multiple tasks
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
- Excellent organization, planning and analytical skills; detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: Program Manager II, Governance Advisor, Governance Officer – Yola, Social Cohesion Officer / Assistant Livelihoods Officer, Infrastructure Officer/Assistant, MEAL Officer/Assistant and SILC Officer/assistant, Yobe Head of Office
- External: Government ministries Departments and agencies, Local and International NGOs, coordination platforms and working groups, community leaders
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
What we offer
CRS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, generous retirement savings plan and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, mission-driven culture that is committed to improving the lives of the poor throughout the world.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free