Government Relations/Admin Assistant
at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Qualification: A degree in Economics, Political Science, Business Administration or a related field
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 11th September, 2019
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Government Relations/Admin Assistant
Department: Executive Office
Report to: Special Assistant to the CEO
Grade: Executive Assistant – Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, October 14, 2019
- The Government Relation Analyst (GRA) will provide research and analytic support to the Head, Government Relations, in the Office of the CEO at The Exchange.
- The job holder will also provide support to internal & external stakeholders on matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- S/he will be expected to be up-to-date with government policies and other regulatory policies that may affect the business of The Exchange.
- S/he will also be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support, from time to time, in an effective and efficient manner. Serving as the Government Relation Analyst, this position reports to the Head, Government Relations at the Corporate Headquarters.
- Provides technical, research and analytical support to the Head, Government Relations who is point of contact in facilitating activities with government agencies on behalf of the CEO
- Conduct research and analyse data on economic and government policy related issues that affect the business
- Provides support to members of the Special Assistant to CEO/Head of Government Relations in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities etc
- Supports the Head of Government Relations on all projects to ensure efficient execution within agreed timelines
- Provides support in preparation for internal and external meetings
- Assists in drafting and disseminating correspondence including letters, memos and emails
- Assists in preparing briefings for meetings, conferences, press appearances, etc
- Provide monitoring and evaluation support on special projects and tasks assigned to the Special Assistant to the CEO/Head, Government Relations
- Maintains confidentiality on all work issues and opportunities
- Reports to the Special Assistant to the CEO and supports a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Office of the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Perform daily clerical and administrative duties such as answering and screening telephone calls; taking messages; sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mails; and other routine duties as necessary to assist the Office of the CEO
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
- Document handling and inventory supplies management for the Office of the CEO
- Maintain an efficient record management system, electronic and manual, that provides timely retrieval of information. Assist with special events planning and other administrative activities as they relate to the Office of the CEO
- Assume temporary secretarial duties in the absence of the Executive Assistant
- Liaise with protocol and other ad hoc staff in handling logistics arrangements for the Office of the CEO and confirming arrangements prior to outings
- Carry out various tasks as scheduled and instructed by the Special Assistant to the CEO
- Research/Policy Development and Standard Operating Procedures :
- Develop, review and maintain government related policies, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Responsible for conducting regular research and liaising with professionals, internal and external stakeholders across various industries to ensure best practices in the organization.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Economics, Political Science, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in research and administrative duties in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent research and data gathering/analysis abilities.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Presentation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Report and proposal writing skills.
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Excellent Time Management & Multi-tasking abilities
- Strong innovation and creativity skills – Ability to use initiative
- Drive and enthusiasm in getting things done
- Record and Information Management.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
Note: The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Nigeria Stock Exchange Free Job Alert?
- Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that al Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get Nigerian Stock Exchange openings across Nigeria.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.