ASA Advanced Technology Limited notification regarding Graduate Account Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Graduate Account Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||ASA Advanced Technology Limited|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||29th May, 2020|
ASA Advanced Technology Limited Graduate Account Officer Jobs 2020
Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Graduate Account Officer
- Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organization of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Assist with preparation of half year and annual accounts
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Minimum of HND / University Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Female candidates are most preferred.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- An excellent communicator written and verbally.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Ability to plan strategically and execute properly.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company processes and procedures.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: [email protected] with the Job Title “ACO”..
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free