Central Bank of Nigeria invites application for Graduate Accountant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Graduate Accountant|
|Agency Name||Central Bank of Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna|
|Requirements:||Advanced MS Excell Skills|
|Experience:||Work experience as an accountant|
|How to Apply:||Online|
|Application Deadline:||12th March, 2020|
Central Bank of Nigeria System published job vacancies advertisement for Graduate Accountant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Graduate Accountant
- Three Centres of Excellence intended to be the best graduate training centres in finance-related disciplines have been established by a reputable Nigerian Public Institution in three locations. The aim is to ensure availability of adequate and skilled manpower for the Nigerian financial system and the Nigerian economy. Consequently, the centres seek to hire competent professional to fill the position above.
- To assist the Director in tracking incomes from and payments to internal and external stakeholders, preparing Centre budget, auditing financial transactions and documents, and processing tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare Centre budgets
- Prepare financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Prepares Income and Expenditure statements
- Report on the Centre’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Skills / Qualifications
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) o Hands-on experience with accounting software, o Advanced MS Excel skills, o
- Experience with general ledger functions o Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills o Minimum of a Second-Class honours degree in Accounting o Additional certification (ACA, ANAN, ACCA: CPA etc.) is an added advantage o Possession of NYSC
- Discharge Certificate is mandatory.
Application Closing Date: 12th March, 2020.
- Applicants should upload their letters of application. Resume / Curriculum Vitae
and credentials via the link above and indicate clearly the position applied for
and the preferred location,
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not
exceed 100 kb in size
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and
should not exceed 100 kb in size Please scan o ALL your credentials to a SINGLE PDF file for upload. This PDF file containing
your credentials should not exceed 2MB.
- Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries would be disqualified.
For further information please, Call: 07002255226