United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) released an advertisement regarding Graduate Assistant ICT Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Graduate Assistant ICT Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Job Location:||Abuja, Nigeria|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
31st July, 2020
UNHCR Graduate Assistant ICT Officer Recruitment 2020
Education & Professional Work Experience:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level
- For P1 / NOA – 1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
Field(s) of Education:
- ICT; or other relevant fields.
Certificates and / or Licenses:
- *Satellite Communications;
- *ITIL V3 Foundation Level
(Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience:
- Hands-on experience working in current versions of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL Server. SharePoint, Hyper-V and network monitoring software.
- Knowledge of VoIP technology and network systems.
- Hands-on experience with wireless and VoIP systems and knowledge of network monitoring software.
- Hands-on experience with current Microsoft technologies (Windows 7, Office 2010/2013, IIS, Lync, etc.).
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- Practical experience working in the deep field.
- Experience working with an external managed service provider for ICT infrastructure maintenance and support.
- EX-Experience with external managed service provider for ICT infrast maintenance & support
- IT-Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- IT-IT Satellite Communications (VSAT)
- IT-IT Radio Communications (HF, UHF, VHF)
- IT-IT Network Monitoring & Alerting Tools
- IT-IT Telephony
- EX-Field experience
This is a Standard Job Description for all UNHCR jobs with this job title and grade level. The Operational Context may contain additional essential and / or desirable qualifications relating to the specific operation and / or position. Any such requirements are incorporated by reference in this Job Description and will be considered for the screening, shortlisting and selection of candidates.
- Managerial Competencies
- Empowering and Building Trust
- Managing Performance
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Strategic Planning and Vision
- Managing Resources
- Analytical Thinking
- Innovation and Creativity
- Technological Awareness
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Planning and Organizing
- Policy Development and Research
- Political Awareness
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Capability and Adaptability
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and / or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020; 11:59 PM. Nigeria time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- This Job Opening is available to eligible UNHCR staff members and external applicants. Applicants must be Nigerian nationals.
Procedures and Eligibility:
- Interested applicants should consult the Administrative Instruction on Recruitment and Assignment of Locally Recruited Staff (RALS).
- A written test will be conducted for this position which will be followed by a competency-based interview.
- Please note that UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, travelling, processing, training or any other fees)
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free