Job Recruitment at Egbin Power Plc
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements: B.Sc., B.Tech./HND or M.Sc. or its equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. 0-3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019/2020 for Graduate AutoCAD/Design Engineer
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Egbin Power Plc Recruitment Updates and Current Status
POST: Graduate AutoCAD/Design Engineer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Education & Work Experience:
- B.Sc., B.Tech./HND or M.Sc. or its equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 0-3 years
- Candidate must have at least Intermediate proficiency in AutoCAD, Solidworks and similar applications
Skills & Competencies:
- Advanced level AutoCAD or Solidworks skills
- Intermediate CNC programming skills
- Intermediate laser scanning skills
- Good investigative skills
- Team player and who can lead project team into achieving objectives.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to see projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and meet up with deadlines.
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal and illustrative communication skills as role requires interaction with different levels of professionals.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Leave a Reply