Konga Nigeria invited interested and eligible candidates for Graduate Customer Service Executive recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Konga Nigeria Customer Service Executive Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Graduate Customer Service Executive|
|Recruitment Agency||Konga Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Lagos, Nigeria|
|How to Apply|
31st August, 2020
Reports to: Head, Customer Experience Team
- We are searching for talented and smart individuals with a passion for the Ecommerce space to function in the capacity of customer service representative in our Customer Experience Team.
- The ideal candidates must have good communication skill -Verbal and Written, effective listening and persuasive skills, and should be stress tolerant to ensure high return on investment (ROI.).
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Fresh graduate from any discipline
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must have good command of English language with great accent
- Good use of Microsoft office suites
- Relevant training and certifications in call Centre or Customer service operations will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good telemarketing skills
- Data entry and numeracy skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of any foreign language will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Answer customer calls and inquiries promptly and respond to emails
- Handle all customer inquiries through social media handle
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information on request
- Identification and escalation of priority issues to necessary channels
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their current portrait size picture and updated CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service Executive” as the subject of the mail on or before the closing date.
Note: All CV should be in word doc and/or pdf formats
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free