International Rescue Committee (IRC) invites application for Graduate HR Assistant Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Graduate HR Assistant|
|Agency Name||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Requirements:||Education: Bachelor’s degree|
|Experience:||Work Experience: Approximately 0-1 year of relevant experience|
|Skills:||Strong sense of personal integrity.
Team work skills.
|How to Apply:||Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
International Rescue Committee (IRC) has published job vacancies advertisement for Graduate HR Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Graduate HR Assistant
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Work Experience: Approximately 0-1 year of relevant experience
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Professional HR & Administration experience preferably with an INGO.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to details.
- Additional qualities: ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, cultural and environmental sensitivity.
- Team work skills.
- Fluent in English and Hausa.
Application Last Date: Not Specified.