Agroreams Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Graduate Management Trainee recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Agroreams Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Graduate Management Trainee|
|Recruitment Agency||Agroreams Limited|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
31st October, 2020.
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for management trainees to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in Agriculture and managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, wed like to hear from you.
Agroreams Management Trainee?
- If you are determined to be exceptional while working with bright minds in a dynamic environment, our management trainee program is for you.
What is a Management Trainee Program?
- A management trainee works under the supervision of managers and executives in organizations. Their goal is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future managers, often in particular fields, such as marketing, sales, or operations.
What Does a Management Trainee Do?
- Management trainees may often rotate to different company departments (e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc.) to learn all company functions, policies, and staff duties. They contribute to strategic planning and help evaluate employee and department performance (e.g. analyzing, writing reports).
- Application Details.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies).
- Understand each department (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals.
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry).
- Get familiar with personnel duties.
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data).
- Keep track of business revenue.
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk.
- Create and give presentations.
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.).
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent math and computational ability.
- Effective communication skills.
- A degree in any field.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply