International Rescue Committee (IRC) released an advertisement regarding Graduate Procurement Assistant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Graduate Procurement Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||International Rescue Committee|
|Job Location:||Monguno, Borno, Nigeria|
|How to Apply||Send CV|
IRC Graduate Procurement Assistant Jobs 2020
Job Title: Graduate Procurement Assistant
- He /She will maintain a database of good and reliable suppliers for different categories of work
- The Procurement Assistant is responsible for facilitating the general aspects of IRC procurement operation. Working closely with Program, Administration, Finance and HR. The Procurement Assistant is instrumental in supporting program activities through his/her
- Ensuring that procurement is carried out in accordance to IRC and donor-specific policies
- Coordination with finance, Admin and program department to ensure integrated internal controls, timely payment of vendors and full auditable support documents.
- Ensuring that a transparent and responsive procurement process is implemented and maintained.
- Work closely with the Procurement officer to process PRs, raise RFQs, PO’s and Contracts as per SOPs.
- Routine communication, coordination and planning with the relevant requesting staff / programs regarding the order and delivery of supplies.
- Establishment and maintenance of ethical professional working relationship with supplies
- Maintain supplier information regularly purchased items and be informed of current local market conditions and ensure adequate documentation is maintained.
- Support and provide the appropriate training for procurement and program staff as required
- Manage procurement intern and procurement clerk.
- Advance the logistics manager of procurement-specific issues or improvements.
- Any other duties or tasked delegated by supply chain officer or your supervisor.
- Generate and /or maintain an IRC Pre-qualified vendor database and also Generate and / or maintain comprehensive price list for good, services and equipment purchased by IRC.
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Snr. Area Manager and Supply Chain Manager
- Position directly supervises Supply Chain Intern.
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Internal: Suppy Chain, Program and Finance team.
- External: Vendors
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in relevant field.
- Supply chain / logistics qualifications highly desirable.
- 1-2 years working experience
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Able to work in a high-pressure situation, solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Able to independently organize work, prioritize tasks and manage time.
- strong interpersonal skills, able to coach and support others
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English
- Advanced computer skills (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.
- English and Hausa
- This position is located in Monguno and security situation is fluid and unpredictable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply