Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI) notification regarding Graduate Protection Caseworkers recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Graduate Protection Caseworkers|
|Recruitment Agency||Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI)|
|Job Location:||Adamawa (Mubi, Maiha, Hong), Borno|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||14th June, 2020|
Restoration of Hope Initiative (ROHI) Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Graduate Protection Caseworkers
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum qualification of Technical diploma or degree in Social Work of any of the Social Sciences.
- At least 1-year experience in implementing child protection programs, preferable social work or case management, in humanitarian or development settings
- Demonstrated understanding of working with children and particularly vulnerable children
- Personal qualities: Team player, flexible, network-builder, able to handle pressure well.
- Fluency in English required and Hausa preferred.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free