Post: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements: First degree with a minimum of Second Class Honors or its equivalent. 0 -1 year of experience in the financial services industry.
Job Type: Full Time
Application: 31st January, 2020
Capricorn Digital Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 for Graduate Trainee
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Capricorn Digital Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- We are looking for energetic and passion driven Graduate Trainees to join our workforce team.
- This program is targeted at first degree and postgraduate degree holders who are seeking work Experience or are looking at starting a career within the Banking or FINTECH industry.
- First degree with a minimum of Second Class Honors or its equivalent
- 0 -1 year of experience in the financial services industry.
- Age bracket: 20 – 28 years
Required knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Analytical skills
- Successful interviews through the Firm’s selection process
- Appreciable interest in Agency Banking, Digital Channels, Payment Solutions e.t.c such as applicable to our service offerings.
- Client Acquisition.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Send your CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.