Deloitte Nigeria invites application for Graduate Young Professionals Programme Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Graduate Young Professionals Programme|
|Agency Name||Deloitte Nigeria|
|Requirements:||Minimum of first degree or postgraduate degree in the following fields: Social sciences, Law, Agriculture , Public Health, Development Studies, Agriculture, Public health, MBBS, Nutrition or other relevant programmes|
|Experience:||0-3 years experience. NYSC corp members serving in listed locations are encouraged to apply|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Deloitte Nigeria published job vacancies advertisement for Graduate Young Professionals Programme. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Graduate Young Professionals Programme
- Minimum of first degree or postgraduate degree in the following fields: Social sciences, Law, Agriculture , Public Health, Development Studies, Agriculture, Public health, MBBS, Nutrition or other relevant programmes
- 0-3 years experience. NYSC corp members serving in listed locations are encouraged to apply
- Excellent knowledge of English with fluency in speaking, reading and writing
- Understanding of local language is an asset for candidates applying to state level position
- Strong interest in working in the development, particularly on women’s empowerment
- General IT competence and command of microsoft office software packages
- Internet communication and research skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a strong team working capacity; and
- He / She should not be more than 30 years of age as at March 30, 2019
Application Last Date: Not Specified.