African Development Bank Group (AfDB) released notification regarding Group Chief Risk Officer, PGRF recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Group Chief Risk Officer|
|Agency Name||African Development Bank Group (AfDB)|
|Job Location:||Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||23rd May, 2020|
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) has published job vacancies advertisement for Group Chief Risk Officer. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Group Chief Risk Officer
- Hold at least a Master’s degree or equivalent in Risk Management, Actuarial Science, International Finance, Mathematics, Business or Economics;
- Have a minimum of 15 years work experience, of which 10 years should have been spent in private sector banking or multilateral development banking;
- Good knowledge of risk assessment and management, internal capital adequacy assessment processes, analysis, deal structuring and negotiation in emerging and underdeveloped markets;
- High degree of personal commitment, strong interpersonal skills with clear strategic vision and proven communication, leadership, management and supervisory skills;
- Problem solving: applies business knowledge to the resolution of problems and identifies solutions to the benefit of the client (internal and external) and the organization, with strong second line of defense orientation;
- Communication: Provides clear and concise oral and written communication; presents oral information with clarity and appropriate style and adapts language and style to suit the requirements of a particular audience;
- Operational effectiveness: the commitment to ensure that full use is made of the systems, procedures and culture within the organization in order to deliver the required results;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution;
- Considerable knowledge and experience of best practice risk management;
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other;
- Competent in the use of standard Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point); knowledge of SAP or similar enterprise resource planning software, integrated document management system or quantitative and qualitative data analysis packages, will be an added advantage;
- Keen business acumen and critical thinking with a process orientation;
Able to remain calm under pressure.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online