Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Qualification: BSc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field.
Experience: 7 years. Proven work experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst or similar role
Job Level: Management level
How to Apply: Online
Application Last Date : 22nd October 2019
Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited invites application for following position.
- We are looking for a Credit Manager to oversee our company’s lending process, from evaluating clients’ creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests.
- Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks
- Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses
- Calculate and set interest rates
- Negotiate loan terms with clients
- Monitor payments
- Maintain records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations
- Develop, review and update our company’s credit policies
- Proven work experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Solid understanding of lending procedures
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel)
- Negotiation skills
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field.
- Experience Length: 7 years.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: Hr@Mutualtrustmfb.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.