Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Qualification: BSc in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
Experience: Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Management level
How to Apply: Online
Application Last Date : 22nd October 2019
Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited invites application for following position.
- We are looking for an ICT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BSc in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.