Head, Internal Control
Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree; at least 7 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Experience Level: Management Level
How to Apply: Online
Application Last Date : 22nd October 2019
Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited invites application for following position.
Head, Internal Control
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in development of the institution’s annual audit plan.
- Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews workpapers and audit reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors.
- Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction.
- Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides leadership to assigned auditors, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
- Performs audit work, including plan preparation, workpapers, finding, and associated reports; verifies the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions.
- Coordinates and interacts with Regents, administrators, faculty, and staff, and with external audit and law enforcement agencies, as needed; may be required to testify in court; may also be required to interact with university students and alumni, and with vendors doing business with the university.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; at least 7 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of auditing policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
- Knowledge of financial record keeping procedures, laws, regulations, and standards.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
Application Deadline: 22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.