Job Title: Head of Offline Sales Channels – Jumia
Job Location Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2019
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent from an accrediated university.
- At least 6+ years experience in a working in a sales position preferably managing a large team.
- Experience in Projects Management with proven ability to drive processes from inception to finish.
- Capable of teaching the process for successful prospecting & closing new business, leading to consistent quota achievement.
- Evidence of successfully leading others to exceed measurable sales and revenue targets.
- Ability to both set strategy, manage sales quotas, and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision.
- Demonstrated experience with “Consultative Selling” to identify and solve customer problems.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders