In this article, you will find valuable information related to Holland Visa Lottery 2020 / Netherland Visa Lottery 2020 such as types of visas, requirements, how to apply etc.
Types of Holland Visa Lottery
Get to know the types of Holland Visa Lottery and their uses. It will be very important to know the various types of visas that are available. This is to make it easier in terms of filing visa applications later. Because if it’s wrong in the submission even though the various conditions are met, surely the visa will be refused. You will certainly be disappointed. Therefore avoid mistakes in terms of visa making by studying the information below.
If you are accustomed to traveling abroad, of course you are very familiar with this one word. Visa is a licensing document for someone who wants to travel between countries. Without a visa you cannot enter and settle in a country. Holland Visa Lottery have several types, this time we will discuss the types of visas and their uses.
The types of Holland Visa Lottery and their uses are divided into several types, including:
Netherlands Temporary visit visa for family visits / Relatives permits
This type of Holland Visa Lottery is used for those of you who have a family abroad. Usually if you are going to visit them, you are required to arrange this visa first. The maximum time that can be submitted is usually 90 days / 3 months. The requirements for making it compared to other visas are invitations from your family in the destination country. And a statement that your family will be responsible for the duration of your stay in that country.
Netherlands Temporary visit visa for tourist / Tourist Visa destinations
Maybe this is one of the most well-known visas and is the one most proposed. If people vacation abroad can be sure to use this visa. This type of Holland Visa Lottery will be used when you are planning a vacation abroad. Armed with this tourist visit visa, you will be allowed to enter the destination country. Anyone can submit as long as they fulfill the conditions for applying for a visa
Netherlands Temporary visit visa for business / Business Visa purposes
For those of you business people, there is often a need that requires a business trip to another country. With this type of Holland Visa Lottery, you will get convenience when going on a business trip to the destination country. For example, there is a need for a business seminar, visiting an exhibition or a cooperation agreement with a company.
Netherlands Work Visa Lottery / Work Visa Lottery
On this type of visa, the holder is allowed to work as an employee of a company in the destination country. The work visa itself has many more types. Temporary, Semi-permanent or permanent employment. Depending on the length of the work, this work visa will be changed to a residence permit, given the period of work which sometimes lasts for years.
This work visa can also be a gateway to permanent residence permits. Or Permanent Resident (PR). On other occasions the work visa permit is limited to the length of the employment contract and may not be extended. For example in the case of most migrant workers who work abroad. After the contract expires, they must go back to their homeland before applying for the next work visa.
Netherlands Transit Visa Lottery
This visa is used if you want to transit in a country before reaching the destination country. It should also be noted whether this transit visa only applies to the airport area ( Airport transit visa ) or to the entire country where you are transiting ( Transit Visa ). If only the airport area, it means you may not leave the airport even if only for a short time. Also not allowed to stay outside the airport when you have to wait for the next flight. The validity period of a transit visa is usually only a few hours, before boarding the next flight.
Conversely, if Transit Visa means that you can leave the airport and travel in the country like tourist. Usually the visa validity period is a maximum of 5 days.
Netherlands Visa Study Lottery / Study permits
This type of visa is very clear in its use, namely for study permits at schools / universities or other colleges in the destination country. This type of Holland Visa Lottery tends to be easily available. Of course if you have fulfilled the requirements for study / as a student at the intended agency. Usually Visa is valid during your study period. Included also applies to periods during school holidays.
Netherlands Student Exchange Visa Lottery / Exchange permits
For those of you who take part in a student exchange program between schools or campus visas are needed. the visa is valid usually only a few months during the program. The production tends to be easy, because it is usually assisted by the installation related to this exchange program.
Netherlands Visa On Arrival
Other than the visa made long before the trip, Visa On Arrival can be made at that time when you enter the territory of a country. Whether it’s through the airport, sea port or walking into the country’s borders. This visa can be obtained if both countries have good relations, or there is cooperation so that the visa making process is made easier. List of countries with Visa On Arrival can be seen here.
Holland Diplomatic Visa Lottery
As the name implies this visa is intended for diplomats. Both people who work for a period of time in a representative agency of the country. Or only a temporary diplomatic visit visa. For example, during official visits or work visits. The manufacturing process is said to be easy because there are special lines between countries.
Netherlands Exit Visa
The holder of this visa must leave his own country, or it could be someone else’s country. Usually the purpose is written. And he can only go to the destination country mentioned on the visa. This type of visa is made for a foreign national who has to leave a country because for example he has been detained / imprisoned. Or citizens who want to leave the country themselves towards a new country. Usually the exit visa is accompanied by a ban on re-entry into the country where the visa is issued. Don’t get this one, horrified!
Netherlands International Employee Special Visa / Corporate permits
If you have to work for an international body, this type of Holland Visa Lottery must be obtained. Or it could be because you are very worthy of being a champion so that it is placed by an international company as a representative in that country. Cool!
Netherlands Special Visa for Business / Business Permits
What’s the difference with a business visa above? If this type of visa means you will stay for a long time in the destination country because it is not a temporary visit. For example, you want to build a large company in the destination country. Of course you need careful and long preparation, therefore the local government will make a business-specific visa so that you are free to do business preparation and development. In some cases, this type of visa will continue to be a temporary residence permit which can continue to be a permanent permit. If your business is safe smoothly, of course!
Holland Visa Requirements
- A passport valid for more than 6 months from the date of arrival and the old passport.
- The latest color photo size 3.5 x 4.5 = 2 pieces, 70-80% face, with a white background, and printed on photo printing paper, good print quality and clear appearance.
- Letter of sponsor in English on the company letterhead where the person is working. If there is another person / family member who joins the trip then the name and status of the person included.
- If the position of General Manager, Director, President Director, or Commissioner must be included in the photocopy of NPWP and SIUP.
- If you have your own business and there is no company letterhead, the letter is typed on plain white paper with a stamped shop and include a photocopy of NPWP and SIUP.
- If sponsored by a child, then attach a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate that can prove the relationship.
- If sponsored by the son-in-law, attach a photocopy of the child’s marriage certificate and the child’s birth certificate that can prove the relationship.
- If the status is retired, the letter is typed on plain white paper and signed by yourself.
- Proof of financial last 3 months in the form of a photocopy of a newspaper account or passbook (from the front page that lists the name and account number up to the last page of the transaction).
- Photocopy of family card.
- If the name on the passport is different, attach a copy of the name change letter.
- If the wife joins the trip, attach a copy of the Marriage Certificate.
- If the child goes on a trip and is still in school, attach: • Photocopy of student card, • Original school certificate, • Photocopy of birth certificate
- A permit from a parent that is legalized by a Notary if the child leaves with someone else or a permit from one of the fathers / mothers if the child departs with the father / mother only.
- If there are children living in the Netherlands, then attach a photocopy of your passport, visa, birth certificate and invitation.
- Print out ticket reservations.
- Confirmation of hotels during trips in Europe.
- Travel insurance that is valid for the duration of stay in Europe and Sum Assured of USD 50,000 or EUR 30,000.
- Form that has been filled in completely and signed by the applicant. For children who do not have a KTP, the form is signed by both parents.
- If you stay more than 1 month there must be:
- Invitations from that country are stamped by the authorized government,
- Birth certificate of the invitee who can prove the connection,
- Salary slip / invoice financial proof
- The duration of the visa process is calculated after all the requirements of the document are received in full.
- For Business Visas there must be an invitation on company letterhead from the Netherlands.
- For individuals must come directly to the embassy. If you have received a Dutch visa twice, you can be assisted through a travel agent.
- For Group tour:
- If you have never received a Dutch visa, you can be helped through a travel agent but the applicant still has to come directly to the embassy.
- If you have received a Dutch visa twice, you can be assisted through a travel agent.
- There is no refund for Visa fees if there is a cancellation from the applicant or the visa is refused by the embassy.
- The success of obtaining a visa is the full authority of the Embassy.
- Visa prices and document requirements may change at any time without prior notification according to the Embassy.
- Must register first and the date of the decisive embassy interview
- The applicant must be interviewed
How to Apply For a Holland Visa Lottery
Applicants must be present on the day of submission of the application.
Applicants who will apply for a Holland Visa Lottery are asked to read carefully the information on this site. The instructions on this site aim to help you prepare documents as accurately as possible. This is to avoid your application being incomplete or extending your application processing time.
Fill in the complete application form. You can download the application form on this site. Make sure you complete all the documents; you can download the checklist from this site (on the “required documents” page on each type of visa). Submitting an incomplete application can cause your visa application to be rejected or extend the application processing time.
Make sure you read the safety regulation instructions before you visit the visa application center.
The VFS Officer will notify the total payment (Visa Fee + Service Fee) and additional fees.
To note: Applicants are required to pay logistics costs online when making an appointment; Expected appointments can only be confirmed if we have received payment. If you do not arrive at your appointment, refunds can only be made for certain circumstances.
Terms of Making a Holland Visa Lottery
The conditions that you must meet when making a Netherlands Visa are:
- Passport with a validity period of more than 6 months from the date of issuance of the passport.
- Passport size photo 3.5 X 4.5 as many as 2 sheets with a white background. The composition of the face should be 70% – 80% with good quality and clear foro.
- If you are an official or director, you must attach a TIN and SIUP
- If you are an entrepreneur, you must attach a business establishment permit as well as a TIN and SIUP
- Financial evidence for the last 3 months
- Cover letter from the company / place where you work.
- Print out flight ticket reservations
- Print out hotel reservations while in the Netherlands
- If you leave with your wife, then you must attach a copy of the marriage certificate / marriage certificate and a copy of the family card.
- If you leave with a child who is still in school, you must attach a copy of the student card, school certificate and copy of the birth certificate.
- If you use sponsorship funds for your trip, then you must attach a letter from an English-language sponsor with the sponsor’s corporate header.
- Long travel insurance in the Netherlands
- Plan a trip while in the Netherlands
After Submission of Holland Visa Lottery Form
After you submit your Holland Visa Lottery application wait for your application to be processed you can track the status of your application
You need to enter your reference number and your last name.
Please note that if you use the SMS service (optional), you will receive an automatic confirmation notification message on your mobile and will receive an email at each stage of the visa application life cycle.
Collect your passport from the Visa Application Center with a valid receipt and valid number.
If a representative will pick up a passport on your behalf, please do the following:
- Official receipt
- Your valid copy ID
- An authorization letter signed with full details
- A legitimate original ID from a representative
If you want to provide input, please visit Customer Service .