The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on Wednesday announced a new grant for Nigerian graduates and undergraduates to curb rising unemployment in the country.
This grant was developed under the Tertian Institutional Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) in collaboration with Nigerian universities and polytechnics to exploit the entrepreneurial potential of Nigerian graduates.
According to CBN. TIES aims to enable Nigerian polytechnics and university bachelors and graduates to access funds to start a business.
CBN notes that the scheme is designed to create a paradigm shift from white-collar search in an entrepreneurial development culture to economic growth and job creation among students and graduates.
CBN Grant Requirements
Below are the criteria for participation:
- Applicants must be graduates of Nigerian universities or polytechnics,
- Must possess First Degree Certificate (BSc, HXD. or it is equivalent).
- Applicants must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate (Discharge or Exemption letter),
- Must have a certificate of participation issued by a university” or polytechnic as evidence of entrepreneurship training,
- Must not be more than years of post-NYSC
How to Apply for CBN N500m Grant for Undergraduates and Graduates
The CBN Grants application is available online through a portal dedicated to CBN. Please note that the portal is now open for applications. To apply, visit the CBN TIES loan application portal.
We update this page when we receive the latest information about CBN TIES loan.
Note: CBN has stated that it will distribute X500 million. among the top five third countries with the best business ideas or ideas.
- 1st position takes N150m.
- 2nd position goes with N120m,
- 3rd position is N100m,
- 4th place is N80m, and
- 5th position takes N50m.
Leave a Reply