Mpower study loan is for is for students around the world who wish they could afford tuition fees and other similar funding..
Nigerian students in particular who want to study for a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the United States or Canada can take advantage of this student loan provided by a group of people from disadvantaged backgrounds around the world. Would you like to help them get the education they want? 52 001 – through low interest loans ranging from 52,001 — S50,000.
As we promised in the previous article, this article will focus on online application for Mpower Study Loan and any other information you need to know. We advise you to pay attention as this is the information. May be what you need. Academic career to the next level.
Keep in mind that the Mpower Study Loan was designed to provide loans to students who have enrolled in one of the more than 350 Mpower accredited universities in the United States and Canada.
What is the eligibility for Mpower study loan?
- If you are studying in any of the accredited universities already you must be within 2 years of graduating or about to start a 2 or 1 year programme.
- As an international student, you must have applied and offered admission by any of the accredited universities.
- If you are a US citizen. DACA recipient, refugee or asylum seeker, you can apply for the loan.
How to apply for Mpower study loan
- Visit mpowerfinancing.com.
- Click on login on the page. Then click on register to create an account.
- An email link will be sent to your inbox. Click on the link to activate the account.
- Use the details of the account you have created to login.
- Click on “Get a loan” and fill in all the required information.
- Upload necessary documents to the site’s dashboard.
- 7) Watch the intro video and complete a brief assessment.
Final Mpower Study loan Approval
After the authentication and final approval of your uploaded documents, you will be offered a visa support letter if you request it.
Mpower Loan Disbursement
At this stage, it is advisable to wait for the university to confirm your admission status. Once this is resolved, your loan will be repaid directly to your school on the day of the school’s application.
With the above information, you can see that it is very easy to get empowerment for your further study abroad and without deposit. On the loan company’s website mpowerfinanciing.com you will find their interest rates with more information.